Decorate Your Own Easter Egg


Asda very kindly sent Cooper a 'Decorate Your Own Egg kit to try out this Easter Sunday. The kit contained a flat milk chocolate egg, a tube of yellow icing and some spinkle covered buttons. Cooper needed a little help with squeezing the icing out of the tube, the weakling that he is, but apart from that, it was a great kit. I would have liked to have seen a few more toppings, but I would still recommend it.








As you can see, he had great fun.

So if you are stuck for something to do this afternoon, head along to Asda and buy your own kits before stocks run out.

Disclosure Statement: I received this kit free from the Asda to review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

8 comments:

  1. Good job Cooper!!! Have a wonderful day with mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He enjoyed decorating a hard boiled egg too Val, but didn't get to roll it as the rain came on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute Jacqueline and look at how much fun he is having.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he did a brilliant job! A great idea for little ones. Hope all of you had a lovely Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carol, I think he is pretty cute too :)

    Thanks Ros, we had a lovely lazy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Carol, I think he is pretty cute too :)

    Thanks Ros, we had a lovely lazy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful fun for Cooper. I have never seen these but I will look out for them next Easter because I know my little chap would love to decorate his own egg. And these would make fabulous gifts too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The look of concentration is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...