mOmma


mOmma sent us a cup for Cooper to try out.

Here is what the company say about it:

Round ergonomic shape:

mOmma: The round shapes have been specially designed to make the grip easier for your baby’s tiny hands.

Jacqueline: Cooper does seem to like holding this cup, but then he is two now, so I wouldn't know how easy it would be for a baby to hold this cup.

Safe and hygienic:

mOmma: The bottle rocks happily but it always remains upright. The point of suction never comes into contact with the surface of tables or highchairs, thus ensuring maximum hygiene.


Jacqueline: This it true, the cup never rolls over completely, the straw is always held away from the table or indeed floor.


In & out straw system:

mOmma: The straw goes into and out of the cup by simply turning the cover. This modern closing system ensures maximum hygiene even when you carry the cup around.


Jacqueline: I liked this part of the design. It doesn't leak and Cooper can easily turn the lid himself to bring out the straw and close it again without unscrewing the lid.


Rocking
:

mOmma: The rocking movement is one of babies’ favourite games.
It entertains them during mealtime and stimulates their reactivity and concentration.

Jacqueline, I can imagine Cooper would have enjoyed rolling this about as a baby, but he is only interested in drinking out of it now.


Non-spill:

mOmma: The straw only delivers the liquid when the baby sucks.


Jacqueline: Yep, I know this to be true.
 




They also sent us a dress for the cup. Yes, you heard me right, a dress. It is called mOmmaVogue and it is a thermal dress which zips over the cup.


Best way to keep temperature

mOmma: Made of special thermal material, it keeps liquids temperature constant for a longer time when you go out.

Jacqueline: We tried it out with some milk. I heated up some milk and poured it into the cup, zipped up the dress and Cooper and I headed into town. About an hour later, Cooper enjoyed his warm milk with lunch. It wasn't has hot as when we wet out, but it did really keep the heat quite well.

Modern and unique

mOmma: The first dress to give colour to mOmma feeding bottles and cups. Glamorous and trendy colours.

Jacqueline:  I love the little dress, it is so cute. Great for yummy mummies who want their babies to look stylish.


Easy to carry 
mOmma: The product can be easily fixed to strollers, bags or belts thanks to its adjustable hook.

Jacqueline: I just threw it into my bag, but you could attach it to the buggy or a bag with the velcro strap and the velcro does seem quite strong. Babies also like playing with velcro. It is that satisfying rip and the great noise that does it. 

I would recommend this cup and as you can see, Cooper is happy drinking from it. If you are buying one for your baby, I would buy the dress too, so You can have warm milk on the go.


Disclosure: I was given a cup and cup dress to review. I was not obliged to write a good review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

7 comments:

  1. I look the look of this cup Jacqueline. I think I will buy one for my niece who has just turned one. Do they sell them in different colors?

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they have a few colours Carol, fi I had chosen my own, I think I would have gone for the green one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a wee note. The bottles are available on Amazon by searching “Lanisinoh mOmma”.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great design, I really like this cup. Thanks for your review on it, very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so cool, real design classic. I just adore the little 'dress' too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really cook, especially the dress janice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best place to order one of these is here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_seeall_1?rh=k%3Amomma+lansinoh%2Ci%3Ababy&keywords=momma+lansinoh&ie=UTF8&qid=1331837181

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...