Cooper's Packed Lunch


Cooper takes a packed lunch when he goes to his childminder. I like to provide his lunch and snacks, even though I know his childminder would happily give him a lovely meal. I suppose I started when he was little and I just got into the habit.

Cooper usually has porridge in the morning before we head out and I pack him a meal that can be heated for lunch. He takes water, milk and snacks with him too.

His lunch bag is looking rather snazzy. TumTum very kindly sent Cooper this lunch bag and tubs along with a few other goodies. You can have a wee peek at what he got here. I just love the TumTum range. Simply gorgeous! Cooper is actually eating some fruity toast (toasted raisin & cinnamon bread toasted) from his Hedgehog plate right now. Hold on a minute and I will go take a photo.


A bit out of focus, but you can see his lovely plate. However, I am wittering on, back to Cooper's lunch. In his lunch bag he has pasta shells in a tomato, aubergine & mushroom sauce (I will post it soon), small slices of Spinach & Onion Puff Tart, blueberries, carrot sticks and fromage frais.

I am pleased to say that Cooper is starting to try fruit again. It is a slow process, but we are getting there. I am hoping he has now passed through his suspicious phase. So blueberries and bananas are back in action. The carrot sticks in his lunch bag have been put there with much hope. He will guzzle everything else in his lunch bag quite happily.

What do you put in your children's lunch bags? Do you also optimistically add things?

There is still time to enter into my TumTum Lunch Bag Giveaway. It is running until the 30th of September 2011. Just pop over to the giveaway and leave a comment. You don't get the little boxes, but the lunch bag is still gorgeous and very roomy.

2 comments:

  1. He is JUST adorable, I wish my Hannah was little again, I loved her that age! GREAT lunch too! You are a super mum Jac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. It is a good age, he is great fun to be with :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...